Search Results Tag: NETA
Tag Search Results:
- Six stages of MAKING with our shoebox makerspace concept
Robot Maze Challenge
Intro to PLC's
- Teachers often have questions about how makerspaces fit into the K-12 curriculum. Here are a few questions and answers from a conversation this week.
- Design and create a paper circuit project.
Pathways for Utilities
- Welcome to the NPPD Pathways to a Technical Future program. This program, funded by an APPA DEED grant, combines all of NPPD's Energy ...
Subtraction to Increase Innovation
Conductor Analyzing Circuit
- Build a wind powered car that will travel the furthest distance.
Scribble / Bristle Bots
- Design and build a scribble/bristle bot.
Nuclear Refueling Outage
Trigger Your Makey Makey
- Design and build a paper rocket for distance and accuracy.
- Design a parachute that will lift the greatest payload.
Open Sourced Learning
MaKey me a Pi
Paper Power Towers
- Design and produce an original song.