Search Results Tag: Lab Procedures
Tag Search Results:
3D Printer Lab - 2 Minute Drill
- Follow these safety procedures to ensure a quality experience for everyone at the 3D Printing station.
3D Printer Lab - Shut Down Procedures
- Time to leave the lab! Here is what you need to do to prepare the lab for your next visit or for another student.
Carvey Lab - Real Life Application
- Connecting a CNC mill with innovations in energy through the Domestic Energy Research & Application Initiative!
Engineering Workshop - How to Guide
- Detailed descriptions on how to use the Engineering Workshop from the STEM Connections Lab
Engineering Workshop - Shut Down Procedures
- A job isn't finished until the equipment is properly stored, power is properly managed, and the materials are ready for the next user!
Robotics Lab - Project Links
- Links to projects for the Robotics Lab
Electronics Lab - Workforce Skills
- There are a number of skills you will gain using an Arduino - including skills related to the utility industries focus on Human Performance.
Makey Pi Lab - 2-minute Drill
- You might think using a homemade computer is safe - well you are right, but that doesn't lessen the importance of focusing on safety and mistakes that...
Makey Pi Lab - Project Links
- Links to projects for the Makey Makey and the Raspberry Pi
Smart Home Lab - Workforce Skills
- Energy efficiency engineers use problem solving skills to help customers save money - now you have that same power (or skills at least)
Wearables Lab - 2-minute Drill
- Safety First when it comes to wearables!
Wearables Lab - Project Links
- Links to the Wearables Lab Projects
Creativity Lab - Workforce Skills
- Check out what workforce skills utilize your creative side!
Vinyl Lab - 2-minute Drill
- Focus on Safety. Focus on the process. Focus on conservation.
Vinyl Lab - Project Links
- Links to Vinyl Lab projects.
3D Printer Lab - How To Guide
- How to 3D print
Carvey Lab - 2-Minute Drill
- 2-Minute Drill safety focus for the Carvey CNC Lab
Carvey Lab - Project Links
- Links to Carvey related projects
Engineering Workshop - Workforce Skills
- Workforce skills, an in-depth look at the skills you will learn with the Engineering Workshop activities
Robotics Lab - 2-Minute Drill
- Focus on safety and keep your mind on the task of learning the logic of robotics.
Robotics Lab - Shut Down Procedures
- You might thing that tossing the Shperos into the box and calling it a day is all that is needed. Unfortunately, that will not prepare the box for the...
Electronics Lab - Real Life Application
- Human performance = your ability to do your job. Training improves your human performance. Tech school is a great place to get great training!
Makey Pi Lab - How To Guide
- This one really needs a how to guide -the MakeyMakey is pretty self explanatory but that Raspberry Pi definitely needs a recipe!
Makey Pi Lab - Shut Down Procedures
- Put away the Play Do and clean up the banana mess - it is time to get the Makey Pi kitchen cleaned up and ready for the next group of cooks.
Smart Home Lab - Real Life Application
- Audits are a perfect way to find waste - take this real life application for example.
Wearables Lab - How to Guide
- A nice set of instructions on how to get the most out of your time at the wearables lab.
Wearables Lab - Shut Down Procedures
- Time to get your wearables wearable for the next visitor to the Wearable Lab.
Creativity Lab - Real Life Applications
- Understanding public power and how communicating ideas plays an important role.
Vinyl Lab - How To Guide
- How can you take an idea, turn it into a design, and transfer that into a brand?
Vinyl Lab - Shut Down Procedures
- Take out the papers and the trash. Shut down procedures for the Vinyl lab.
3D Printer Lab - Workforce Skills
- Expanded conversation about the workforce skills correlated with the STEM Connections Lab & 3D printing
Carvey Lab - How To Guide
- Step by step instructions on how to use the Carvey CNC mill.
Carvey Lab - Shut Down Procedures
- Taking care of business includes taking care of your equipment. Time to get the Carvey ready for the next set of students!
Engineering Workshop - Real Life Application
- Transmission and Distribution of electricity is as real as it gets - Make the connection with this real life application.
Robotics Lab - How To Guide
- How to guide for using the CEENbots and the Spheros in the STEM Connections Lab Robotics station
Electronics Lab - 2-Minute Drill
- Safety is a HUMAN PERFORMANCE
Electronics Lab - Project Links
- Project links for the STEM Connections Lab Electronics station
Makey Pi Lab - Workforce Skills
- Connecting the all important electrical grid control system to the skills you can learn on a $35 dollar DIY Computer!
Smart Home Lab - 2-minute Drill
- Follow these procedures and BAM, YOU"VE GOT THE POWER to stay Smart and stay safe.
Smart Home Lab - Project Links
- Links to projects for the Smart Home Lab
Wearables Lab - Workforce Skills
- You are a very important part of the whole wearables thing - you are also a very important part of the whole public power thing. Luckily those skills ...
Creativity Lab - 2-Minute Drill
- Being uniquely you also requires you to be uniquely focused on safety.
Creativity Lab - Project Links
- Links to Creative Lab projects
Vinyl Lab - Workforce Skills
- Brand recognition is vital to the success of any business - especially a public power utility. The skills you will learn in the Vinyl lab will help yo...
Robotics Lab - Workforce Skills
- Robots and Nuclear Power? Yes they are a logical pair.
3D Printer Lab - Real Life Application
- The engineering design process is used in many aspects of a utility.
Carvey Lab - Workforce Skills
- Details about the Carvey Lab workforce skills connections
Engineering Workshop - 2-Minute Drill
- Safety procedures for operating the Engineering Workshop
Engineering Workshop - Project Links
- Project links for the STEM Connection Lab Engineering Workshop
Robotics Lab - Real Life Application
- Emergency Operation Procedures take the emotion out of performing a stressful task. At Cooper Nuclear Power Station, we have EOP's for just about ever...
Electronics Lab - How To Guide
- How to use a PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
Electronics Lab - Shut Down Procedures
- This lab has lots of little parts. This lab needs to be able to find all of those little parts. This lab needs you to put all of the little parts back...
Makey Pi Lab - Real Life Application
- Using digital to control the physical!
Smart Home Lab - How to Guide
- How to use the Photon to create your own Internet of Things
Smart Home Lab - Shut Down Procedures
- Last one out turn off the lights! (no really use your iPad and shut the lights out)(now get the LittleBits back in their original places and ready for...
Wearables Lab - Real Life Application
- Sometimes you wear a wearable for fun (hence the light up tie project). Sometimes you wear a wearable for your own safety (hence the dosimeter real li...
Creativity Lab - How to Guide
- How to be creative with circuits - and the materials required to do so.
Creativity Lab - Shut Down Procedures
- Get the lab ready for the next creative soul.
Vinyl Lab - Real Life Application
- Check out this branding example from public utilities around Nebraska.
3D Printer Lab - Project Links
- A comprehensive list of projects for the 3D printing STEM Connections Lab